1. Our details
- This website is owned and operated by Anxious or Blue Therapy Clinic
- We are registered in Sweden under registration number SE580629737901, and our registered office is at
Hälsans Hus (House of Health)
Fjällgatan 23 B
116 28 Stockholm.
- Our principal place of business is at the same location.
- You can contact us:
- by post, using the postal address [given above];
- using our website contact form;
- by telephone, on +46 76 227 75 10 (mobile/whatsapp), +46 81 970 55 (landline) or
- by email, using email@example.com
2. Using personal information
- Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
- We may use your personal information to:
- send you non-marketing commercial communications;
- send you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter);
- send you marketing communications relating to our business, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
- We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
3. Copyright notice
Copyright © 2018 MindSolutions™
All the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved.
- You may:
- view pages from our website in a web browser;
- download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
- print pages from our website;
- Except as expressly permitted by the other provisions of this notice, you must not download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer.
- Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
- republish material from our website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
- show any material from our website in public;
- exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or
- redistribute material from our website.
Enforcement of copyright
- We take the protection of our copyright very seriously.
- If we discover that you have used our copyright materials in contravention of the licence set out in this notice, we may bring legal proceedings against you, seeking monetary damages and/or an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.
You may request permission to use the copyright materials on our website by writing to us by email or post, using the contact details published on the website.
4. Third party websites
- Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites.
- We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
- We do not accept any liability for the content of external links. Third parties are solely responsible for their own content.
5 . Disclaimer
When saying The Internal 360™ method was designed on a Harvard researched method, it is Internal Family Systems (IFS), I was referring to. It is a systems based method, that applies systems thinking to the multiplicity of self.
In 2003, I introduced IFS to Sweden and later ran it in Sweden for several years. I trained over 80 professionals and graduate students in this and other evidence based models which I integrated into The Internal 360™ method.
One such model that I introduced to Sweden is currently being researched at Karolinska.
The company logos on the homepage represent a partial list of clients worked with over the past 15 years. Some clients paid privately, others were paid by their companies. All worked with the Internal 360™ to enhance their critical thinking, performance, relationships and/or general well being on the job. If they paid privately, they might have also included personal issues along with work issues. Employees worked with were from all levels of the organization.
Credit – This page was created using a template from SEQ Legal (http://www.seqlegal.com)